Janney holds a master's degree in quantitative finance and has worked extensively in the energy industry.
What does QFin stand for?
QFin stands for Quantitative Finance (degree program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qualifications for Industry (UK)
- Qualified Flying Instructor
- Quality Foods, Inc.
- Quantity-Frequency Index (alcohol use)
- Queen Forfeits Immediately (internet card game)
- Quest for Immortality (Kings of Chaos gaming group)
- Quantitative Fluorescence Image Analysis (cytology)
- Quebec Forest Industries Association
- Quebec Forest Industry Council (Canada)
- Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors
- Quick Fix Interference Reduction Capability
- Queensland Furnishing Industry Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Queensland Fisheries Joint Authority (Australia)
- Quality for Life
- Quantum Fishing League
- Quebec Federation of Labour (Canada)
- Queensland Football League
- Quoted for Lies (internet slang)
- Quad Fiber Loop Converter
- Quota Flow Control (Procedures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, firms have determined that not only must risk managers be educated in quantitative finance, experienced in trading and forward-looking, but they also must be able to translate complex financial products and risk management concepts, practices and processes into language understood and appreciated by the front office, management and board personnel.
introduces the mathematical analysis of probability theory to advanced undergraduates and first-year graduate students in quantitative finance courses and explains how probability is used to model random phenomena of uncertainty, especially in finance theory and applications.