Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (7th: 2010: Williamsburg, VA) Computer Society Press 2010 310 pages $204.
What does QEST stand for?
QEST stands for Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (IEEE conference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QEST
We have 4 other meanings of QEST in our Acronym Attic
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Assurance Division (now Environmental, Safety and Health)
- Qualified Emergency Specialist Inc. (est. 1983; Cincinnati, OH)
- Quebec Education Savings Incentive (tax measure; Quebec, Canada)
- Queensland Electricity Supply Industry (Australia)
- Quebec English Schools Network
- Qualified Educational Supervisor Programme
- Queen Emma Summer Palace (Honolulu, HI)
- Queensland Environmentally Sustainable Schools Initiative (Australia)
- Quality Evaluation and Safety Team
- Quality Evaluation System Test
- Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust
- Qualifying English Test
- Quality Engineering Technician
- Quality Ethics Transparency (Germany)
- Quality Evaluation Tracking (system)
- Quality Extinction Test (neurology)
- Quantum-Effect Transistor
- Questar Energy Trading (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Quick Effective Therapy (psychology)
- Qualified Emerging Technology Company (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (6th: 2009: Budapest, Hungary) Computer Society Press 2009 312 pages $190.
Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (5th: 2008: St.