They examine drivers of deforestation and potential policy instruments at multiple levels of governance; discuss the global policy evolution on forests; comparatively evaluate forest policy implementation in the case study countries of Vietnam, Indonesia, Cameroon, and Peru; present quantitative economic analysis of impacts of REDD policies on global food, fiber, and timber markets; address the issue of leakage (when efforts to control emissions in one place cause emissions to shift to another place not covered by policy); and draw conclusions.
What does QEA stand for?
QEA stands for Quantitative Economic Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QEA
We have 16 other meanings of QEA in our Acronym Attic
- Quarter Ending
- Quarterly Examination
- Queen of England
- Quick, Escape
- Quod Est (Latin: Which Is)
- Special Handling (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Quantitative Easing Phase II (economics)
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Quantitative Easing Forever
- Qantas Empire Airways Ltd. (Australian commercial airline)
- Quantitative Environmental Analysis, LLC (environmental consulting company)
- Quantum-Inspired Evolutionary Algorithm
- Queen's Elite Academy (Canada)
- Quick-Erect Antenna
- Quod Est Absurdum (Latin: which is absurd)
- Qualified Exchange Accommodation Arrangement (Internal Revenue Service, US)
- Quarantine and Exports Advisory Council (Australia)
- Qatar Emiri Air Force
- Quick Erect Antenna Mast
- Quick Erect Antenna Mast System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combining theology, philosophy, social theory, and quantitative economic analysis, he provides for Christian ethics a theoretical and practical approach to the problem of socioeconomic inequality.