Quantitative descriptive analysis is a technique used to describe the sensory features of a product.
What does QDA stand for?
QDA stands for Quantitative Descriptive Analysis (statistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QDA
We have 10 other meanings of QDA in our Acronym Attic
- Quasi-Degenerate Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Dot-based Non-Linear Optical
- Quincy D. Jones, III (entertainer)
- Quinte Destinations for Youth (Ontario, Canada)
- Data Quality Assessment
- Quadratic Discriminate Analysis
- Quaker Digital Academy (Ohio)
- Qualified Dental Assistant
- Quality of Everyday Activities (cancer survey factor)
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Quantity Discount Agreement
- Quaternion Division Algebra
- Questionnaire-Diagnosed Asthma
- Quetta Development Authority (Balochistan, Pakistan)
- Quick Defect Analysis
- Query-based Duplicate Address Detection
- Queensland Disposal Authority Number (Australia)
- Qualitative Data Analysis Program (University of Pittsburgh)
- Quarterly of the Department of Antiquities in Palestine (Oxford University Press)
- Qualitative Data Analysis Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
Differences between beverages formulated with structured lipids and canola oil were determined using a triangle test and quantitative descriptive analysis.
Differences between beverages formulated with SL and canola oil were determined using a triangle test and quantitative descriptive analysis (QDA).