degree, quantitative business analysis, Pennsylvania State University Political experience: One term as state representative; two terms Board of Selectmen; seven years Uxbridge School Building Committee Issues: Encourage job expansion by creating an environment of less government intervention in private businesses; continue focus on reducing government waste, fraud and abuse, such as closing the cash option on EBT cards.
What does QBAN stand for?
QBAN stands for Quantitative Business Analysis (college courses)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qualitätswein Bestimmter Anbaugebiete (German wine certification)
- Quality Bakers of America, Inc.
- Quansoo Beach Association
- Quantitative Budget Analysis
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Queensland Band Association (Australia)
- Quaternary Buried Artesian Aquifer
- Quinte Business Achievement Awards (Ontario, Canada)
- backscattering efficiency
- Quantity Based Advance Licence
- Queue Base Address Register
- Quick Beginner's All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
- Quad Building Block
- Quality's Best & Beautiful (cheese; Japan)
- Queensboro Bridge (New York, NY)
- Queens and Bronx Building Association (New York)
- Queensland Bed and Breakfast Association Inc. (Australia)
- Quebec Board of Black Educators, Inc. (Canada)
- Qatar British Business Forum (Doha, Qatar)
- Q.B. Boydstun Library (Fort Gibson, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Data Center Carole Cochran, Project Coordinator, Kids Count Kareen Dougherty, Program Manager, PTAC Beth Adamson, Executive Director, Family Business Initiative Linda Burcham, Senior Secretary, FBI Nancy Kniffen Craig, Information Officer Thelma Lind, Office Supervisor Darlene Bottolfson, Accounting Assistant Pat Goebel, Senior Secretary Debbie Stalvig, Secretary Editorial Review Board Jon Carpenter, Professor of Accounting Jack Powell, Professor of Quantitative Business Analysis & Management Information Systems BiJay Naik, Assoc.