What does QAIB stand for?
QAIB stands for Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QAIB in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance International
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants (certification quality scheme)
- Quality Assurance Interest Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Queensland Aboriginal Islander Health Council (Australia)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Forum (Woolloongabba, Australia)
- Queensland Association of Independent Legal Services (Queensland, Australia)
- Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service (UK WWI-era organization)