BOSTON -- After the initial panic in 2008 and early 2009, investors seemed to regain composure and hold steady for the rest of the year, reports DALBAR's annual Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior (QAIB).
What does QAIB stand for?
QAIB stands for Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QAIB in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance International
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants (certification quality scheme)
- Quality Assurance Interest Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Queensland Aboriginal Islander Health Council (Australia)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Forum (Woolloongabba, Australia)
- Queensland Association of Independent Legal Services (Queensland, Australia)
- Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service (UK WWI-era organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALBAR Study Reveals Carnage for Equity, Bond and Asset Allocation Shareholders BOSTON -- By all measures, 2008 was the year that wiped out wealth--and DALBAR's Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior (QAIB) is no exception.