3-MT concentrations can still be below the quantification limit in healthy individuals.
What does QL stand for?
QL stands for Quantification Limit (chemistry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QL
We have 8 other meanings of QL in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Kindergarten Teacher (youth education)
- Quantakinetic Technologies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Quartet Klezmer Trio (music; Krakow, Poland)
- O-Ethyl-2-Diisopropylaminoethyl Methylphosphonite
- Quad Left
- Quadratus Lumborum (muscle)
- Qualification Level (Canadian military)
- Quality Level
- Quality of Life (USAF funding issues)
- Quality of Life (well-being)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, some authors have obtained a lower quantification limit (0.
The quantification limits were 5 [micro]g/L for RO and 15 [micro]g/L for VE and OHV.
9% was thus considered as the quantification limit for Hb F.