What does Q-TWiST stand for?
Q-TWiST stands for Quality-Adjusted Time Without Symptoms of Disease or Toxicity of Treatment (statistical measure of the benefits of chemotherapy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Qth-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Quantitative Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Quantity Per End Article
- QoS (Quality of Service)-Based Resource Allocation Model (algorithm)
- Quartz Reference Pressure Transducer
- Decoy Ship (US DoD)
- Unresponsive person; mouth open & tongue hanging out (medical slang)
- Glutamine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Heterostructure-defined electron waveguides for quantum-based switching applications
- Qatar Telecommunications Company (also seen as Qtel)