Active surveillance with IMRT in the event of disease progression was associated with the greatest quality-adjusted life expectancy (QALE), which was the main outcome measure, Dr.
What does QALE stand for?
QALE stands for Quality-Adjusted Life Expectancy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Queensland Airlines (Australia)
- Queensland Airports Limited (Coolangatta, QLD, Australia)
- Queensland Alumina Limited (QLD, Australia)
- Queensland Athletic League (Australia)
- Query Abstraction Layer (open source development project)
- Quick Adopt Link
- Quick Assist Loan
- Queens Area Local American Postal Workers Union (New York)
- Quality Assurance Level Assignment Sheets
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Days
- Qatari Amiri Land Force
- Quality Assurance Letter of Instruction
- Quality Letter of Instruction
- Queensland Association of Landscape Industries (Australia)
- Queen Anne Little League (Seattle, WA)
- Quality-Adjusted Life Month (health measurement)
- Information Request to Departure Station
- Queensland Amputee Limb Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Quality Assurance and Learning and Teaching Committee
- Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, the Dulce intervention was associated with improvements in quality-adjusted life expectancy in all four insurance cohorts.
Base-Case Analysis A prophylactic vaccine against high-risk HPV types is more expensive than current practice but results in greater quality-adjusted life expectancy (Table 1).
7 months of quality-adjusted life expectancy or QALE added, compared to sex workers who received no intervention.
Results: Considering a healthy, unvaccinated 75-year-old patient with influenzalike illness, empirical treatment with any anti-influenza drug improved quality-adjusted life expectancy, but oseltamivir was the most effective.
We estimated quality-adjusted life expectancy by applying quality weights to the health states representing death, myocardial infarction, angina, or asymptomatic coronary artery disease.