In the report, quality of teaching has come under fire, and bosses have vowed every course tutor will undergo intense training and more stringent monitoring as part of the college's bid to drive up standards and student achievement.
What does QOT stand for?
QOT stands for Quality of Teaching
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QOT
We have 1 other meaning of QOT in our Acronym Attic
- QoS-enabled Open Shortest Path First
- Quality of Service Path First
- Quality of Service Requirement
- Quality of Service Routing
- Quality of Service Resource Reservation Protocol
- Quality of Security Service
- Quality of Storage Service
- Queens of the Stone Age (band)
- Quasi-Orthogonal Space-Time Block Code
- Quality of Service Working Group
- Quality of Transaction (computing)
- Quality of Transmission
- Quality Office Time
- Quality on Time (various companies)
- Queen of Thorns (computer game)
- Quick Online Tips (technology blog)
- Qualification Operational Test & Evaluation
- Queen of the Court Sports (volleyball specialty store; Kansas City, MO)
- Queen Of The Damned (Anne Rice)
- Question of the Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk THE quality of teaching and student achievement are continuing to improve at a struggling Teesside academy, inspectors have said.
The Ofsted team spent two days in the school at the end of last month, assessing the quality of teaching and education experience, speaking with students, teachers, school principals, the executive principal and the chair of the board of governors.
Byline: Moira Sharkey Education Correspondent ADULTSwho returntoeducation in the capital make good progress, but the quality of teaching and support could be better.
Students are particularly pleased with the quality of teaching on their course, with 90 per cent of students believing the quality of teaching is good and 93 per cent recognising that Newman staff are good at explaining their subject.
They urged the school to raise the quality of teaching and learning, especially in maths, by ensuring that teachers set suitably challenging tasks for all groups of pupils and increase the amount learnt in lessons.
Instead of trying to regulate the price of college, Congress should require colleges to disclose what students and parents don't already know: the quality of teaching in the classroom.
For custom (partnership) programs, IMD secured 1st place worldwide on four criteria: (i) quality of teaching and ability to deliver a coherent program, (ii) program follow-up, (iii) degree to which academic and business aims and expectations were met, and (iv) likelihood of future use by existing clients.