This new solid-state storage tier, "tier zero," is fully supported by the Symmetrix software management suite, enabling storage administrators to simplify the provisioning of all of their storage tiers with advanced management tools including Dynamic Cache Partitioning, Virtual LUNs, Quality of Service Manager, and now Virtual Provisioning (see separate press release for details) to simplify overall management and application performance.
What does QOSM stand for?
QOSM stands for Quality of Service Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Quasi-Optical System
- Quasi-Orthogonal Sequence
- Queen of Scots
- Queen of Stupid
- Queen of the South (Scottish football team)
- Quality of Software Architectures
- Quasi-Optical Slot Antenna
- Quality Of Service Forum
- Quality of Service Through Simulation in the Future Internet (Workshop)
- QOS Link-State Advertisement Protocol
- QoS-enabled Open Shortest Path First
- Quality of Service Path First
- Quality of Service Requirement
- Quality of Service Routing
- Quality of Service Resource Reservation Protocol
- Quality of Security Service
- Quality of Storage Service
- Queens of the Stone Age (band)
- Quasi-Orthogonal Space-Time Block Code
- Quality of Service Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include SnapView(TM), MirrorView(TM) A/S, SAN Copy(TM), Replication Manager, PowerPath([R]), Navisphere([R]) Analyzer, and Navisphere Quality of Service Manager.
The CLARiiON CX3-10 system also inherits all of the ease-of-use capabilities of the EMC Navisphere(TM) management software including Navisphere Task Bar, Navisphere Quality of Service Manager and Virtual LUN technology.