When employees graduate from the programme, they are able to deploy a broader skill-set and sharper professional insight to better manage colleagues and to deliver a higher quality of customer experience for the people of Qatar.
What does QCE stand for?
QCE stands for Quality of Customer Experience
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCE
We have 10 other meanings of QCE in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Change Developer Station (printing)
- Quick Change Die System (hole-punching system)
- Quiet Correlated Double Sampling (camera feature)
- Qualified Clincal Decision Support Mechanism
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Moral
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Morale, Environment
- Quantum Chromodynamics on Digital Signal Processors
- Quantum Chromo-Dynamics SumRules
- Quad Cities Definity Users Group (Avaya Definity computer operating system)
- Quality Control Engineer
- Quantity Crude Equivalent
- Quantum Computer Emulator
- Quantum Confinement Effect (physics)
- Queensland Certificate of Education (school-based qualification; Australia)
- Queensland College of English (Australia)
- Qatar Comprehensive Educational Assessment
- Quaker Council for European Affairs
- Quality Control Equipment Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Queensland Catholic Education Commission
- Quantum Chromo-Electro-Dynamics
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;Speed to market and quality of customer experience are becoming vital for service providers throughout the world so they can continue to be more competitive.
Adding these security gateways could have a negative impact on the quality of customer experience due to the performance overhead associated with enabling security.
5 is designed to reduce test development and execution time for new or modified IVR applications, so that contact centers can deploy error-free applications and improve the overall quality of customer experiences.