A New Center Of Excellence Gas Technology Institute (GTI)--an independent not-for-profit organization that has been meeting the research and development needs of the natural gas industry for 70 years--has taken the first steps toward the establishment of a Gas Quality Resource Center (GQRC).
What does QRC stand for?
QRC stands for Quality Resource Center (Business Management Systems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRC
We have 38 other meanings of QRC in our Acronym Attic
- Quick-Release Base Plate (motorcycle helmet component)
- Accounts for Telegram Charges Settled (radiotelegraphy)
- Qatargas Returned Condensate
- QRC Advisor/ Managing Hospital Quality Risk & Cost (journal)
- Quadratic Residue Cipher
- Quadratic Residue Code
- Quadripartite Research Committee
- Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant (Minnesota)
- Quality and Reliability Control (manufacturing)
- Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Compliance
- Quantitative Reliability at Confidence
- Quasi-Resonant Converter
- Quaternary Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- Queen of the Rosary College (Nigeri)
- Queen's Royal College (Port of Spain, Trinidad)
- Queens Road Church (London, England, UK)
- Queensland Resources Council (Australia; formerly Queensland Mining Council)
- Queenstown Resort College (New Zealand)
- Queer Resource Center
- Query Resolution Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Smart Machining & Job Shop Resource Center and a Lean & Quality Resource Center will provide free seminars and one-on-one consulting on the show floor.