Which TQM Practices Really Matter: An Empirical Investigation", Quality Management Journal, Vol 4 No 4, pp 43-59.
What does QMJ stand for?
QMJ stands for Quality Management Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QMJ
We have 1 other meaning of QMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Modeling in Parallel Systems
- Quantitative Modeling in Parallel Systems - Resilient Parallel Computing
- Qingdao MTI (Management Technologies International) International School (China)
- Quality Management Innovation Squadron
- Quote Management Information Systems (Friedman Corporation)
- Quantum Modulation in Scattering and Tunneling
- Quantitative Metabolic Inhibition Test
- Quasi-Monolithic Integration Technology (electronics power)
- Queensland Mining Industry Training Advisory Body (Bowen Hills, Australia)
- Quadriceps Maximal Isometric Voluntary Torque
- Quarterly Marketing Journal (est. 1969; Serbian Marketing Association)
- Queen's Media and Journalism Conference
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- QT Modelling Language (programming)
- Qualified Manufacturer's List
- Qualified Manufacturing Line
- Qualified Materials List
- Quarter Mile Lane (school; Bridgeton, NJ)
- Quasi-Maximum Likelihood (statistics)
- Quest Mailing List (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flynn is the co-director of High Performance Manufacturing research group, author of numerous articles in top journals, recipient of over $1 million in research funding from the National Science Foundation and other sources, past president of the Decision Sciences Institute, Fellow of the Decision Sciences Institute, past editor of Quality Management Journal and Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, recipient of the Distinguished Service Award from the Decision Sciences Institute and Distinguished Scholar Award from the Operations Management division of the Academy of Management.
Quality management journals have long promoted consistency as a means to achieve quality.