Quality Interagency Coordination Task force (QulC) http://www.
What does QuIC stand for?
QuIC stands for Quality Interagency Coordination
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QuIC
We have 1 other meaning of QuIC in our Acronym Attic
- Forced Landing (radiotelegraphy)
- Queensland University Games Society (Australia; university gaming society)
- Barometric Pressure (amateur radio)
- Quer Unabhängig Heimatverbunden (German political party)
- Navigation Lights are Working (radiotelegraphy)
- Quantitative Ultrasound Index (bone density)
- Quasi-Uniform Index
- Quiché (Guatemala territorial division)
- Quintessential Instructional Archive (educational website)
- International Summer School on Quantum Information and Control (National University of Ireland; Maynooth, Ireland)
- Quality of Informed Consent
- Quantum Analog Computation
- Quantum Information and Computation (education; various schools)
- Quick UDP (User Datagram Protocol) Internet Connections
- Quad Integrated Communications Controller
- Quality Improvement for Complex Chronic Conditions (University of Michigan Health System)
- Questionnaire for Identifying Children with Chronic Conditions
- Quadratic Upstream Interpolation for Convective Kinematics
- Query Interstate Cases for Kids (Office of Child Support Enforcement; US DHHS)
- A Very QUICK Turnaround System for ASIC Design and Manufacturing Supporting Multiple Design Tools and Implementation Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Report of the Quality Interagency Coordination Task Force (QuIC).
In a report to President Clinton, AHRQ, and other members of the President's Quality Interagency Coordination (QuIC) Task Force discussed the advantages of clinician access to timely knowledge and patient information, as well as the use of diagnostic and therapeutic decision support tools.
Health Care Quality is an Internet site sponsored by the Federal Government's Quality Interagency Coordination Task Force.
This endeavor was launched at the initiative of the Quality Interagency Coordination Task Force and is a response to the Task Force's report to President Clinton on federal government initiatives with regard to patient safety.
The plan was developed by the Quality Interagency Coordination Task Force, which was established by the president in 1998 to focus and coordinate patient safety efforts at all of the federal departments and agencies involved in health care quality.