com)-- Quality Hospitality International (QHI) today announced the launch of its new, certified RSG online course.
What does QHI stand for?
QHI stands for Quality Hospitality International (hospitality training; est. 2005; Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QHI
We have 5 other meanings of QHI in our Acronym Attic
- Quorum Health Group Inc.
- Queensland Hunter Gas Pipeline (Australia)
- Queens Head Golf Society (UK)
- Quakers Hill High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Quartz Hill High School (Lancaster, California)
- Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society (gardening; Canada)
- Qualified Helicopter Instructors
- Quality Health Indicator (Kansas)
- Quality Health, Inc. (mail order health and beauty products)
- Quality Home Inspection (consultation service)
- Quigley-Hein Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Quebec Health Insurance Board
- Queensland Horse Industry Group (Australia; est. 2006)
- Quality of Health Information on the Internet (Health Improvement Institute)
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Quarter Horse Journal
- Qué Haría Jesús (Spanish: What Would Jesus Do?)
- Quahog Hockey League
- Quality Home Loans (mortgage lender)
- Quarter Horse Link (horse breeding website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quality Hospitality International (QHINT) pioneered the online RSG certification process in Australia, and has once again responded with a new Queensland-specific RSG course for job applicants and current employees with instant certificate download available, and courses that are focused on engagement, interest and fun.
Quality Hospitality International (QHINT), is now offering QLD- and national-compliant RSA and RSG training aimed at reducing Australia's problems with alcohol, violence and gambling.