Lawmakers are hoping that, if approved, the new law will encourage the industry to make higher quality home loans, besides acting as a means to boost the housing markets.
What does QHL stand for?
QHL stands for Quality Home Loans (mortgage lender)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QHL
We have 1 other meaning of QHL in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Home Inspection (consultation service)
- Quality Hospitality International (hospitality training; est. 2005; Victoria, Australia)
- Quigley-Hein Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Quebec Health Insurance Board
- Queensland Horse Industry Group (Australia; est. 2006)
- Quality of Health Information on the Internet (Health Improvement Institute)
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Quarter Horse Journal
- Qué Haría Jesús (Spanish: What Would Jesus Do?)
- Quahog Hockey League
- Quarter Horse Link (horse breeding website)
- Queensgate Hotel and Leisure Ltd. (formerly Cyberhost Limited; technology company; South Africa)
- Quickstep Holdings Limited (Australia)
- Quinnipiac Health Law Journal
- Queen's Harbour Master (UK)
- Quick Homepage Maker (software)
- Quality HealthCare Medical Services (Hong Kong)
- Quality Healthcare Network (various locations)
- Quarter Horse News (Morris Magazine Network)
- Queens Health Network (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal concerns poor quality home loans in the United States and is full of complicated ideas like CDOs, CDSs Abacus Super Senior Tranches and so on.