ASHI's goals have always been to build customer awareness of the importance of a quality home inspection and enhance the professionalism of home inspectors.
What does QHI stand for?
QHI stands for Quality Home Inspection (consultation service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QHI
We have 5 other meanings of QHI in our Acronym Attic
- Quest for the Holy Grail
- Quorum Health Group Inc.
- Queensland Hunter Gas Pipeline (Australia)
- Queens Head Golf Society (UK)
- Quakers Hill High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Quartz Hill High School (Lancaster, California)
- Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society (gardening; Canada)
- Qualified Helicopter Instructors
- Quality Health Indicator (Kansas)
- Quality Health, Inc. (mail order health and beauty products)
- Quality Hospitality International (hospitality training; est. 2005; Victoria, Australia)
- Quigley-Hein Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Quebec Health Insurance Board
- Queensland Horse Industry Group (Australia; est. 2006)
- Quality of Health Information on the Internet (Health Improvement Institute)
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Quarter Horse Journal
- Qué Haría Jesús (Spanish: What Would Jesus Do?)
- Quahog Hockey League
- Quality Home Loans (mortgage lender)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ITA has been providing quality home inspection education since 1987.