As an organisation, St George's Hospital has been accredited with Quality Health New Zealand since 1996, and in 2009 achieved the Telarc Quality Health New Zealand's Evaluation and Quality Improvement Programme (EQuIP 4) requirement for accreditation status.
What does QHNZ stand for?
QHNZ stands for Quality Health New Zealand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quickstep Holdings Limited (Australia)
- Quinnipiac Health Law Journal
- Queen's Harbour Master (UK)
- Quick Homepage Maker (software)
- Quality HealthCare Medical Services (Hong Kong)
- Quality Healthcare Network (various locations)
- Quarter Horse News (Morris Magazine Network)
- Queens Health Network (New York)
- Quarry Hill Nature Center (Rochester, MN)
- Honorary Nursing Sister to the Queen
- Quantitative Health Objective (various organizations)
- Quantum Harmonic Oscillator
- Quarter Horse Outfitters (East Amarillo, TX)
- Queen's Health Outreach (est. 1987; Canada)
- Honorary Physician to the Queen (UK)
- Qualified Health Plan
- Qualified Horary Practitioner (astrology)
- Quality Household Packing (Canada)
- Quality Hydraulic Power (various locations)
- Quail Hollow Presbyterian Church (Charlotte, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quality Health New Zealand audits health care organisations and, as explained on its website, employs a team of surveyors, or health care auditors, to conduct surveys to give feedback on overall performance against a set of standards.