She has work experience at the Helena Surgicenter, St Peter's and the VA hospitals, Mountain Pacific Quality Health Foundation, school nurse substitute and substitute instructor for practical nursing program as well as community education for maternal child health.
What does QHF stand for?
QHF stands for Quality Health Foundation (Easton, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QHF
- Quality in Higher Education (journal)
- Quantum Hall Effect
- Quick Home Energy Checkup (Maryland)
- Qualified Higher Education Expense
- Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (US EPA)
- Quakers Hill East Public School (Australia)
- Queensland Health Electronic Publishing Service (Australia)
- Quail Hollow Elementary School (Wesley Chapel, FL)
- Quality HealthCare Elderly Services (est. 1998; Hong Kong)
- Quality of Health Economic Studies
- Quill Hair & Ferrule (also seen as QH&F; Columbia, SC)
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Roman poet, 65-8 BC)
- QueensCare Health and Faith Partnership (California)
- Quest for the Holy Grail
- Quorum Health Group Inc.
- Queensland Hunter Gas Pipeline (Australia)
- Queens Head Golf Society (UK)
- Quakers Hill High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Quartz Hill High School (Lancaster, California)
- Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society (gardening; Canada)