His nephews, Barry Krysiak and Greg Krysiak, have signed two-year deals to join Utz Quality Foods, Inc.
What does QFI stand for?
QFI stands for Quality Foods, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QFI
We have 12 other meanings of QFI in our Acronym Attic
- Queensway Financial Holdings (Ontario, Canada)
- Quinacrine Fluorescence Hoechst (genetics)
- Quoted for Hilarity
- Quad Full High Definition
- Quebec Family History Society (Canada)
- Queensland Family History Society (Australia)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (Canada)
- Quadrise Fuels International, PLC (UK)
- Qualifications for Industry (UK)
- Qualified Flying Instructor
- Quantity-Frequency Index (alcohol use)
- Queen Forfeits Immediately (internet card game)
- Quest for Immortality (Kings of Chaos gaming group)
- Quantitative Fluorescence Image Analysis (cytology)
- Quebec Forest Industries Association
- Quebec Forest Industry Council (Canada)
- Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors
- Quantitative Finance (degree program)
- Quick Fix Interference Reduction Capability
- Queensland Furnishing Industry Superannuation Trust (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customized Program for Cole's Meanwhile, Hanson has been awarded a multi-year transportation management contract from Cole's Quality Foods, Inc.
According to Ian Barrie, advertising and marketing director for Cole's Quality Foods, Inc.