it has therefore become increasingly important for quality financial reporting standards that provide transparency and comparability on a global basis.
What does QFR stand for?
QFR stands for Quality Financial Reporting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QFR
We have 8 other meanings of QFR in our Acronym Attic
- Questions Fréquemment Posées (French: Frequently Asked Questions)
- Quoted for Permanency (forums)
- Quebec Federation of Parents' Committees (Canada)
- quantitative fluorescence polymerase chain reaction
- Qualified Film Producers List
- Quadrature Frequency/Phase Modulation
- Quad Flat Pack Nonleaded
- Quick Fix Position Navigation
- Quest for Quality
- Quincy Foundation for Quality Education
- Quality Fitness Review
- Quality of Close Friend Relationship (cancer survey factor)
- Quantitative Financial Research
- Quarterly Financial Report (various organizations)
- Quarterly Force Revision
- Quarterly Futures Review (US Army)
- Question for the Record
- Quick File Rename
- Queensland Fire Rescue Authority
- Québec Federation of Real Estate Boards (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meeting "numbers" has become a major driver of CFO attention, as has a return to required assurance that internal controls are in place to assure quality financial reporting.
Leinster society chairman Bill Collins said yesterday: "The awards will be an acknowledgment of the best quality financial reporting practices on this island.
Citing in particular the appointment of Turner, who is now an accounting professor at Cob orado State University and director of the college's Center for Quality Financial Reporting, McGurn remarked: "Talk about getting an independent person on the audit committee