What does QECRM stand for?
QECRM stands for Quality Enhancement and Clinical Resource Management (Harper Hospital; Detroit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital (Malawi)
- Qeshm Environmental Conservation Institute (India)
- Quick Engine Change Instruction
- QEC Internet Services (technology consulting)
- Quadratic Size-Extensive Configuration Interaction (with) Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple Excitations
- Quick Engine Change Kit
- Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario
- Qualified Erosion Control Professional (Institute of Engineers; Singapore)
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park (UK)
- Quarterly Energy Conservation Performance Report
- Quick Engine Change Stand
- Quick Engine Change Unit
- Queen Elizabeth Collegiate and Vocational Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Quadcap Embeddable Database
- Qualifying Educational Data
- Qualitative European Drug Research
- Quality Education @ A Distance (AU)
- Quality Education Data, Inc.
- Quality Engineering Directorate
- Quality Evaluation for Dismantlement