What does QED stand for?
QED stands for Quality Education Data, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QED
We have 50 other meanings of QED in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park (UK)
- Quarterly Energy Conservation Performance Report
- Quality Enhancement and Clinical Resource Management (Harper Hospital; Detroit)
- Quick Engine Change Stand
- Quick Engine Change Unit
- Queen Elizabeth Collegiate and Vocational Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Quadcap Embeddable Database
- Qualifying Educational Data
- Qualitative European Drug Research
- Quality Education @ A Distance (AU)
- Quality Engineering Directorate
- Quality Evaluation for Dismantlement
- Quantitative Economics Doctorate
- Quantitative Enterprise Development
- Quantum Economic Development
- Quantum Effect Design
- Quantum Effects Devices
- Quantum Electrodynamics
- Quantum Electronic Devices (physics; various organizations)
- Quantum Explosion Dynamo (gaming)