It recognises where expectations may not have been achieved so that they are identified through quality development plan SMART targets, so as to establish root causes and enable corrective actions.
What does QDP stand for?
QDP stands for Quality Development Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QDP
We have 11 other meanings of QDP in our Acronym Attic
- Quadripartite Development Objective
- Quantum-Defect Orbital Theory
- Queensland Dairyfarmers' Organisation (Australia)
- Queensland Department of Environment (Australia)
- Quick & Dirty Operating System
- Qualified Domestic Trust (estate planning)
- Queensland Department of Transport
- QCD (Quantum Chromodynamics) Data Parallel (software)
- Quad Die Package
- Qualification Data Package (air cargo screening)
- Quantitative Depth Profiling
- Quantitative Direct Plating (blood samples)
- Quick Delivery Program
- Quality Daily Physical Activity (health program; Canada)
- Quelli Del Portiere Avversario
- Quick and Dirty Photo Album (programming code)
- Quality Digital Processing Center (Photo Marketing Association International; Jackson, MS)
- Qualified Domestic Production Deduction (tax term)
- Quality Daily Physical Education (Canada)
- Queensland Department of Primary Industries (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coventry City Council has come up with a quality development plan which aims to improve access for disabled learners, introduce longer opening hours, and increase the number of basic skills learners.