To solve the perennial challenge of reporting clinical quality measures to myriad quality programs, more healthcare providers are using quality data warehouses to streamline their quality reporting efforts.
What does QDW stand for?
QDW stands for Quality Data Warehouse (medical database)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QDW
We have 3 other meanings of QDW in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Debating Union (Australian Debating Federation; Toowong, Queensland, Australia)
- Quick Deposit Unit (banking)
- Quigley Down Under (film)
- Quick Dial-Up Capability
- Quaestiones Disputatae de Veritate (Latin: Disputed Questions on Truth)
- Quick Decisive Victory
- Quick Disconnect Valve
- Que Dieu Vous Benisse
- Quasi-Degenerate Variational Perturbation
- Quasi-Degenerate Variational Perturbation Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will include data pulled from the BWH data warehouse, as well as ambulatory EHR data from the quality data warehouse at its parent organization, the Partners HealthCare integrated health system.