In India, consumers can approach auditors registered with the Quality Council of India for an inspection to determine if materials used in the construction meet all safety norms," says Sandhir of RICS India.
What does QCI stand for?
QCI stands for Quality Council of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QCI
We have 39 other meanings of QCI in our Acronym Attic
- Quarters of Coverage History System (US SSA)
- Queen Creek High School (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Quezon City High School (Philippines)
- Quinte Christian High School (Ontario, Canada)
- QoS Class Identifier (3GPP)
- Quadratic Configuration Interaction
- Quality Conformance Inspections
- Quality Control Index
- Quality Control Information
- Quality Control Inspection
- Quality Customer Interface
- Quantity Conversion Interface
- Queen Charlotte Islands
- Qiagen Clinical Insight Analyze (bioinformatics)
- Quad City International Airport (Illinois)
- Queensbridge Community in Action (Long Island, NY)
- Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement
- Qualcare Captive Insurance Company, Inc. (Piscataway, NJ)
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Centre (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Control Inquiry Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Quality Council of India has recognised MIMS as the first NABH accredited Multispecialty Hospital in India.
Conference partners are ASTRON Hospital & Healthcare Consultants Private Limited, Chinese Hospital Association, Hoan My Medical Corporation, The Ho Chi Minh City Medical Association and The Medical Practitioner Society of Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Indian Healthcare Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines and Quality Council of India (QCI).
Hospitals fail quality test IT is a shame that all but one hospital run by the Delhi government failed to get an accreditation from the Quality Council of India ( QCI), a non- profit organisation set up by the government and industry bodies.
Shah National Award for the Economics of Quality from Quality Council of India (QCI).