This is the same goal for a quality correctional health care program.
What does QCHC stand for?
QCHC stands for Quality Correctional Health Care (Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCHC
We have 1 other meaning of QCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Quebec Community Groups Network (Canada)
- Queensland Cane Growers Organisation (founded 1926; Australia)
- Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University (Australia)
- Quality Care Hands, LLC (Beaverton, OR)
- Quality Control High
- Quarter Credit Hours (various universities)
- Queen Charlotte Holdings, Ltd. (Australia)
- Queensland Cotton Holdings (Australia)
- Queensway Carleton Hospital (Ottawa, Canada)
- Quilts from Caring Hands (Corvallis, OR)
- Quebec Hardcore News
- Queensland Community Housing Coalition (West End, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Quadra Cedar Hill Community Association (Canada)
- Quad City Hotel and Conference Center (Davenport, Iowa)
- Quality, Content, Humor, Easy to Work With (Conor Cunneen brand promise)
- Quality Care Health Foundation (California Association of Health Facilities)
- Quad City Holdings, Inc. (Delaware)
- Quality Care Home Improvement (Ohio)
- Qazvin Cultural Heritage Organization (Iran)
- Quality of Care and Health Outcomes Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access standards, disease management, quality improvement, security controls, staffing issues and legal requirements represent just a few of the critical issues in building a quality correctional health care system.
Telemedicine can play an important role in a quality correctional health care delivery system.