He will lead Guest Services, Owner Relations, Property Care and Quality Control Teams and play a pivotal role in maintaining identity brand standards.
What does QCT stand for?
QCT stands for Quality Control Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCT
We have 42 other meanings of QCT in our Acronym Attic
- Qatar Comprehensive School Survey (Supreme Education Council)
- Quality Control Systems and Services (San Clemente, CA)
- Quality Customer Service and Sales (Illinois)
- Quantitative Coronary Stenosis Score (cardiology)
- Queensland Core Skills Test (Queensland Studies Authority; Australia)
- Quick Cognitive Screening Test
- Qingdao CIMC Special Vehicles Co., Ltd.
- Qualified Clinical Social Worker (National Association of Social Workers)
- Quad-City Times (newspaper; Davenport, IA)
- Qualcomm CDMA Technology
- Quality Couch Time
- Quantitative Computed Tomography (bone scanning method)
- Quantum Chrestenson Transform
- Quasi-Classical Trajectory
- Quill Capita Trust (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Quasi-Classical Trajectory - Internal Energy Quantum Mechanical Threshold
- Queensland Clay Target Association
- Quezon City Travel Agencies Association (Philippines)
- Qatar Construction Technique Co. (contracting)
- Quality Control Training Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the final lines, paper is picked out by a quality control team in case smaller scraps have fallen through the star screen system.
For validation, quality control teams need to create a design space based on input to a product, settings and other variables and set parameters accordingly.
He had an illustrious career beginning with major accomplishments at Westinghouse Electric Corporation where he was Manager of the Fuel Irradiation Department and Director of Quality Control Teams developing plans for the overall corporation.
Upon each enquiry, our quality control team visits the retail outlet premises to ensure the outlet complies with the Al Islami food safety, quality and halal standards.
The multidisciplinary quality control team, in charge with the realization of the project has developed innovative procedures based upon ESRI technologies (VISAROM, ArcGIS and GIS DataReViewer).
The Quality Control team at James Mackle sets out key parameters to ensure that customer specifications are adhered to.
He was backed by a former quality control team leader at the plant, who said that a range of "underhand" practices were widely encouraged by senior staff to help meet strict production targets.