Sections of the introduction were rewritten, and detailed quality control sections were added throughout the manual.
What does QUAL CON SEC stand for?
QUAL CON SEC stands for Quality Control Section
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Quality Ale and Fermentation Fraternity (San Diego, CA)
- Improving Quality and Efficiency of Safety-Critical Embedded Computing Systems by the use of Formal Methods
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Queers Against Israeli Apartheid (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Queers United Against Kapitalism (Canada)
- Queensland University Advanced Centre for Earthquake Studies
- Qualified for All Types of Duty (US Navy)
- Enhanced Stream Water Quality Model
- Quality of life questionnaire of the European Foundation for Osteoporosis
- Qualitätsmanagement Inklusive Konstanzprüfung und Dosiserfassung
- Quantitative Linguistics Conference
- QUAlity of Life questionnaire In OSTeoporosis
- Quality Assessment of Living with Information Technology
- Quality-Adjusted Life Year (health policies, insurance)
- Quasi-Autonomous Non-Governmental Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mohamed Al Mazmi, a senior officer at the service quality control section of Sharjah Transport, said the new scheme enforced early this December was first put under experiment in July for three months.
Octal trainee Jamal bin Mohammed Al Balushi said he was happy to have been selected for the course and was enjoying the opportunity to gain work experience at Octal in the PET sheet quality control section.
Upon her return, she was assigned to modified duties in the quality control section of the auto plant, including visual inspection and wiping of cars as they passed on a conveyor belt.
The internal quality control section of the manual provides information on the frequency of quality control testing (see Figure 11) and includes documentation charts for results on all instruments.
The quality control section tells technologists where to mail data for QC in each of the five disciplines.