4) Quality Control Reviewer Qualifications Quality control reviewers are responsible for helping ensure that the final report received by the client is accurate, well-written, free of errors, and aligned with industry and company standards.
What does QCR stand for?
QCR stands for Quality Control Reviewer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QCR
We have 17 other meanings of QCR in our Acronym Attic
- Quad City Port Services (St. Bettendorf, IA)
- Quezon City Polytechnic University (The Philippines)
- Quality/Calidad/Qualité (journal)
- Quadratically-Constrained Quadratic Programming
- Quake City Rumble (San Francisco, CA bicycle race)
- Qualitative Case Review (various locations)
- Qualitative Construction Requirement
- Quality Control Report
- Quality Control Representative
- Quality Control Review
- Quality/Cost Ratio
- Quantum Computer Resources
- Quartz Crystal Resonator
- Question Concerning Representation (labor law)
- Quad City Rowing Association (Moline, IL)
- Québec sur Roche de l'Augure (French gaming guild)
- Queensland Cardiac Rehabilitation Association (Australia)
- Queen City Rainbow Band (Cincinnati, OH)
- Quebec City Reading Council (Canada)
- Quantum Chemical Reaction Dynamics
Samples in periodicals archive:
the degree to which an engagement quality control reviewer can be consulted on the engagement without compromising the reviewer's objectivity (Ref: par.
The new statement also requires firms to establish criteria for the eligibility of engagement quality control reviewers, including technical expertise, objectivity and the proper authority.