The release provides information about the meaning and significance of PCAOB inspection findings in the context of both engagement reviews and quality control reviews.
What does QCR stand for?
QCR stands for Quality Control Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QCR
We have 17 other meanings of QCR in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Cerebral Palsy Register (database; Queensland Government; Australia)
- Quad City Port Services (St. Bettendorf, IA)
- Quezon City Polytechnic University (The Philippines)
- Quality/Calidad/Qualité (journal)
- Quadratically-Constrained Quadratic Programming
- Quake City Rumble (San Francisco, CA bicycle race)
- Qualitative Case Review (various locations)
- Qualitative Construction Requirement
- Quality Control Report
- Quality Control Representative
- Quality Control Reviewer
- Quality/Cost Ratio
- Quantum Computer Resources
- Quartz Crystal Resonator
- Question Concerning Representation (labor law)
- Quad City Rowing Association (Moline, IL)
- Québec sur Roche de l'Augure (French gaming guild)
- Queensland Cardiac Rehabilitation Association (Australia)
- Queen City Rainbow Band (Cincinnati, OH)
- Quebec City Reading Council (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keeping in view the international practices and to develop and maintain compliance of professional standards amongst the CA firms engaged in the audit of economically significant companies, the SECP has introduced the mandatory requirement for the non-listed companies designated as economically significant companies in terms of clause 2(iii) of the Fifth Schedule to the 1984 Companies Ordinance to appoint as its statutory external auditors a CA firm within the meaning of the 1961 Chartered Accountants Ordinance and the 1983 Chartered Accountants Bye-Laws, which holds satisfactory rating under the Quality Control Review Program of ICAP with effect from the financial year beginning on or after July 1, 2012.
The SECP said in a statement on Monday that the firms must hold satisfactory rating under the Quality Control Review (QCR) programme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP).
The scope of Mott MacDonald's role includes conceptual studies to identify system improvements, detailed design and reviews, building services for auxiliary buildings, preparations of contract documents, quality control reviews and evaluation of tender submissions.