As a special service, BPC offers a full Quality Control Report for individual projects consisting of casting dates, cube test and other quality checks.
What does QCR stand for?
QCR stands for Quality Control Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QCR
We have 17 other meanings of QCR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Care Pharmacy Program (Pharmacy Guild of Australia)
- Quality Control Program Plan
- Queensland Cerebral Palsy Register (database; Queensland Government; Australia)
- Quad City Port Services (St. Bettendorf, IA)
- Quezon City Polytechnic University (The Philippines)
- Quality/Calidad/Qualité (journal)
- Quadratically-Constrained Quadratic Programming
- Quake City Rumble (San Francisco, CA bicycle race)
- Qualitative Case Review (various locations)
- Qualitative Construction Requirement
- Quality Control Representative
- Quality Control Review
- Quality Control Reviewer
- Quality/Cost Ratio
- Quantum Computer Resources
- Quartz Crystal Resonator
- Question Concerning Representation (labor law)
- Quad City Rowing Association (Moline, IL)
- Québec sur Roche de l'Augure (French gaming guild)
- Queensland Cardiac Rehabilitation Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign also includes free quality assessment, quality control report and free services on the replacement of any spare parts.
In view of quality control reports, drivers will be rewarded for example, for helping passengers with the luggage, dealing with commuters in a decent way, looking neat and clean, and giving priority to pedestrians.
Although the agencies themselves do not provide information stating which companies meet their guidelines, mortgage bankers should be sure these parameters are met by comparing an example of the company's quality control report with the agencies' guidelines.
The company discovered numerous leaks in its private personnel files, disclosures of secret details about mergers, unauthorized alteration of quality control reports, theft of marketing data, and sabotage.
But there is a difference between bench-level awareness of workload recording, quality control reports, scheduling, and inventory control, and thorough knowledge of how these tasks are performed.