In many (far too many) cases the warning letters contain wording such as: "You have not established specifications for purity for ingredients used in dietary supplements produced by your contract manufacturer" "You did not [establish] [follow] written procedures for quality control operations.
What does QCO stand for?
QCO stands for Quality Control Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCO
We have 5 other meanings of QCO in our Acronym Attic
- Quad Cities Macintosh Users' Group (Davenport and Bettendorf, IA; Moline and Rock Island, IL)
- Quake Catcher Network (distributed computing program)
- Quebec Community Newspapers Association
- Quad Cities Nuclear Generating Station
- Quality Control Neural Network (US NOAA)
- Quality Control North West (UK; pharmaceuticals)
- Queens College New York
- Quilters Consortium of New York State, Inc. (est. 1986)
- Quality Control Objective(s)
- Quality Control Officer
- Quantity at Captain's Option
- Quest Central for Oracle
- Quick Changeover
- Quinte Children of Chernobyl (Ontario, Canada)
- Queens' Clare Overseas Education Fund (UK)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Queensland Community Organisations Online Resources (Australia)
- Quick Close-Out Procedure
- Quality Control Operation System
- Queensland Coal & Oil Shale (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility at 78 Chilmark Street provides more office area, additional space for quality control operations, a new lab room and permits dedicated production areas for medical and other high value components.
Byline: BY SOPHIE FREEMAN STAFF at Sony's software and quality control operations at Wavertree Technology Park last night said they are in the dark about their future prospects following the Japanese firm's decision to cut 10,000 jobs from its worldwide workforce.
Jacques will be responsible for management of the selection and the selection process of the company's seed products and traits, all seed production and quality control operations, all corporate inventories, and for budget and cash flow forecasts.
In her new position, Pamulo will oversee processing, underwriting, and quality control operations.
The QA-Lite software is year 2000 ready and uses automated function keys to simplify color quality control operations.
Quality Assurance Function Quality Assurance is an audit system and procedure for all elements of the Quality Control Operations.