He addresses risk mitigation and vulnerability assessment, gap analysis process and quality control objectives of the assessment process, and the difference between a gap analysis and a security or controls assessment, as well as the cost-benefit analysis process and using these concepts to implement a business impact analysis process and information classification methodology.
What does QCO stand for?
QCO stands for Quality Control Objective(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCO
We have 5 other meanings of QCO in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control Monitoring System
- Quantitative Consecutive Matching Striae (forensic science)
- Quad Cities Macintosh Users' Group (Davenport and Bettendorf, IA; Moline and Rock Island, IL)
- Quake Catcher Network (distributed computing program)
- Quebec Community Newspapers Association
- Quad Cities Nuclear Generating Station
- Quality Control Neural Network (US NOAA)
- Quality Control North West (UK; pharmaceuticals)
- Queens College New York
- Quilters Consortium of New York State, Inc. (est. 1986)
- Quality Control Officer
- Quality Control Operations
- Quantity at Captain's Option
- Quest Central for Oracle
- Quick Changeover
- Quinte Children of Chernobyl (Ontario, Canada)
- Queens' Clare Overseas Education Fund (UK)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Queensland Community Organisations Online Resources (Australia)
- Quick Close-Out Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPDM study For the EPDM study, the quality control objectives were well defined at the outset.