In addition, coil centers provide a quality control function in order to eliminate defects such as unevenness, scratches, and rust on the surfaces of the coils.
What does QCF stand for?
QCF stands for Quality Control Function
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCF
We have 21 other meanings of QCF in our Acronym Attic
- Queen City Emergency Net (Cincinnati, OH)
- Qattan Centre for Educational Research and Development
- Quad City Engineering and Science Council (serving Iowa and Illinois)
- Quebec Confederation for Engineering Student Outreach (Canada)
- Quarterly Cost Estimate and Schedule Review
- Qualifying Company Election Tax (New Zealand)
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- Quadratic Correlation Filter
- Quadrillion Cubic Feet
- Qualifications & Credit Framework
- Quarter Circle Forward (motion; gaming)
- Quarterly Cash Flow (economics; finance)
- Quality Control Field Assessment
- Quebec Cystic Fibrosis Association (Canada)
- Queensland Crayfish Farmers Association (Australia)
- Quent Cordair Fine Art
- Quinte Christian Farmers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quarter Circle Forward Club
- Quantum-mechanical Consistent Force Field Method for Pi-Electron Systems
- Quality Circle Forum of India (est. 1980; Secunderabad, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His new position will support loan review and quality control functions for consumer and real estate loans.
The maker is hailed by IMA for its advanced, automatic, single-bag quality control function, whereby ejection of an inferior bag and replacement with a proper bag is integrated for an assured counting process of a virtually identical product.
Avineon maintains project management and quality control functions in the United States with production work on commercial projects performed in India.
JofA: I assume both firms already had internal quality control functions set up.
The jobs we take on range from basic research and development projects, to conducting studies about byproduct utilization, as well as performing quality control functions for small companies that do not have their own labs," said Philippe Bercel, managing director.
He heads the groups responsible for assuring that the firm's assurance-related guidance complies with professional standards, as well as the firm's global internal quality control function.