Among the attendees were executives and construction inspectors from Tectonic Engineering & Surveying Consultants, which is providing Quality Control/Quality Assurance and Third Party Inspection services on various structures under construction at the World Trade Center site.
What does QC/QA stand for?
QC/QA stands for Quality Control/Quality Assurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quota Certificate
- Qwest Corporation
- Quality Control and Inspection
- Quasi-Cycle Low-Density Parity Check
- Quantitative Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay
- Quadratically Convergent Self-Consistent Field
- quantum cascade tunable infrared laser differential absorption spectrometer
- Quality Control Configuration Management
- Quality Control/Customer Satisfaction Plan
- Quality Control and Non-Destructive Testing
- Quality Control/Quality Improvement
- Quality Care Compliance Consultants (UK)
- Quantum Competition 3 (Remote controlled car part)
- Quadrifilar-Curl Antenna
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (UK government)
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Quality Compliance Assurance
- Quality Control Analysis
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quantitative Coronary Angiography
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CIB Producer Certification Program consists of a Quality Control/Quality Assurance Plan-Minimum Standards and a 28-point QC/QA Producers Checklist.
USP based its decision on three factors: a GMP audit conducted at the company's facilities; a review of the manufacturing and quality control/quality assurance documentation; and laboratory testing.
has led the industry initiative for third party certification and the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials' (AASHTO) inclusion of a Quality Control/Quality Assurance appendix into AASHTO M294.
The diagnosis of acute lead toxicity simply requires taking a blood lead test, a test that is now performed in laboratories throughout the United States that participate in stringent quality control/quality assurance protocols.
The regulators (HCFA, CDC, and FDA), as well as those inspecting laboratories and enforcing the CLIA'88 regulations (CAP, JCAHO, COLA, states), have expressed an interest in maximizing the quality control/quality assurance potential built into unit-use devices.