It also has won ISO9001:2000 QUALITY CERTIFICATION SYSTEM, CE CERTIFICATE.
What does QCS stand for?
QCS stands for Quality Certification System (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCS
We have 51 other meanings of QCS in our Acronym Attic
- Qur'an Calligraphic Research Project
- Quartz Crystal Resonant Sensors
- Quezon City Regional Trial Court (Philippines)
- Quality Control Reagents Unit (UK)
- Quality Control Release Value
- Quebec Central Railway (Canada)
- QC Solutions (semiconductor test equipment manufacturer, Billerica, Massachusetts)
- QoS Customer Server
- Quadro Comunitario di Sostegno (Italian: Community Support Network)
- Quality Certification Services (Ohio, USA)
- Quality Computer Services, Incorporated
- Quality Control Schedule
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Quality Control System
- Quality Customer Service (DISA)
- Quality of Care Standards (child welfare)
- Queen's Colour Squadron (Royal Air Force ceremonial squadron)
- Queensland Core Skills (exam for Australian schools in Queensland)
- Quest Cyber Solutions
- Quincy Community Schools (Quincy, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The high and fast quality certification system, along with compact compressing of data and small user-friendly equipment is to be used in various other fields including, ATM certification, PC logins and cars.