com ### Contact Information: ISOReady Quality Certification Services Michael Madewell (877) 521-8828 info@seo5consulting.
What does QCS stand for?
QCS stands for Quality Certification Services (Ohio, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCS
We have 50 other meanings of QCS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control Review Process
- Qur'an Calligraphic Research Project
- Quartz Crystal Resonant Sensors
- Quezon City Regional Trial Court (Philippines)
- Quality Control Reagents Unit (UK)
- Quality Control Release Value
- Quebec Central Railway (Canada)
- QC Solutions (semiconductor test equipment manufacturer, Billerica, Massachusetts)
- QoS Customer Server
- Quadro Comunitario di Sostegno (Italian: Community Support Network)
- Quality Certification System (various organizations)
- Quality Computer Services, Incorporated
- Quality Control Schedule
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Quality Control System
- Quality Customer Service (DISA)
- Quality of Care Standards (child welfare)
- Queen's Colour Squadron (Royal Air Force ceremonial squadron)
- Queensland Core Skills (exam for Australian schools in Queensland)
- Quest Cyber Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
BioChemica announced that its Quality Certification Services (QCS) location in Gainesville, FL has just completed an extensive audit of its business with a representative of the USDA to certify the company's facility to handle the following certified organic raw materials: shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe vera, avocado oil, apricot oil, coconut oil, eucalyptus oil, evening primrose oil, hempseed oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, olive oil, pumpkin seed oil, safflower oil, sesame oil, sunflower oil, sweet almond oil and tea tree oil.