What does QCPP stand for?
QCPP stands for Quality Care Pharmacy Program (Pharmacy Guild of Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCPP
We have 2 other meanings of QCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Quezon City Police District (Philippines)
- Quantum Chemistry Program Exchange (University of Indiana)
- Quad Cities Pathologists Group
- Quad City Parrot Head (Iowa)
- Queensland Centre for Public Health (Australia)
- Quad City Parrot Head Club (Bettendorf, IA)
- Qatar Centre for the Presentation of Islam (religious facility)
- Quality Conformance Preliminary Inspection
- Quezon City Public Library (Philippines)
- Quadrupolar Carr-Purcell-Meiboom-Gill
- Quality Control Program Plan
- Queensland Cerebral Palsy Register (database; Queensland Government; Australia)
- Quad City Port Services (St. Bettendorf, IA)
- Quezon City Polytechnic University (The Philippines)
- Quality/Calidad/Qualité (journal)
- Quadratically-Constrained Quadratic Programming
- Quake City Rumble (San Francisco, CA bicycle race)
- Qualitative Case Review (various locations)
- Qualitative Construction Requirement
- Quality Control Report