Advertising The first wave of advertising and outdoor billboards feature a number of the unit's account managers who are instrumental in delivering the quality business services.
What does QBS stand for?
QBS stands for Quality Business Services (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QBS
We have 20 other meanings of QBS in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Business Research Institute Corp. (Japan)
- Quint Boisvert Racing, Inc. (Littleton, NH)
- Quad Basic Rate Interface (information technology)
- Quality Branch IT (Information Technology) Solution (Sweden)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (United States Postal Service)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (US Postal Service)
- Quote Bottom, Reply Top (newsgroups)
- Qualification By Similarity
- Qualifications Based Selection
- Quality Based Selection
- Quench Bypass Switch
- Query-Based Snapshot
- Quota Bearing Salesperson
- Quarterly Bulletin on Solar Activity
- Queensland Billiards and Snooker Association Inc. (Australia)
- Queensland Building Services Authority (Australia)
- Queen's Biennial Symposium on Communications
- Queen's Business and Secretarial College
- Que Besa Su Mano (Spanish: Who Kisses Your Hand; letter closing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system of setting business rates centrally does offer accountability and national scrutiny, but the contribution of business rates to local revenue only accounts for 20 per cent and this leaves little incentive for local authorities to provide quality business services, or take business interests into account.
It can therefore be expected that the ability of industries, and in turn, regions, to adapt to market changes will become increasingly determined by access to appropriate and high quality business services.