There could be a link between these two issues," said Omar Shteiwi, chairman of the Brand Owner's Protection Group (BPG) which on Tuesday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Dubai Customs and two global organisations, the China-based Quality Brands Protection Committee (QBPC) and Japan's International Intellectual Property Protection Forum to battle the international trade in counterfeit goods.
What does QBPC stand for?
QBPC stands for Quality Brands Protection Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QBPC
We have 1 other meaning of QBPC in our Acronym Attic
- Quality and Business Planning
- Quality Building Products (various locations)
- Quality Bus Partnership
- Quality Business Promotions (UK)
- Quasibeam Profile
- Queen's Bishop Pawn (chess)
- Queens Borough President (New York)
- Quality Based Performance Analysis (management tool that measures medical procedure outcomes)
- Quality Bus Partnership Agreement (UK)
- Quahog Beautiful People's Club (Family Guy)
- Queens Borough Planning Committee
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Scale
- Queens Borough Public Library (New York)
- Quiz Bowl Practice Notes
- Qwest Business Partner Program
- Question Behind the Question
- Quality Billing Report
- Quarterback Rating (football)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a report, 88% of members of the Automotive Working Group of the Quality Brands Protection Committee (QBPC), a coalition of multinational companies battling intellectual property infringement in China, have estimated losses to counterfeiting or piracy of auto parts, amounting to 15% of their overall sales.