Quality Assured National Warranties said: "I appreciate how frustrating it is when a contractor does not respond to telephone calls and letters, but you have to continue to instruct Keybond to carry out any remedial work necessary, as the contract is between you and them and they are still trading.
What does QANW stand for?
QANW stands for Quality Assured National Warranties (South Ayrshire, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quality Assurance Nonconformance Report
- Question and Answer
- Queensland Australian National Football League (est. 1903 as Queensland Football League)
- Quasi Autonomous Non Government Organisation
- Quantum Artificial Neural Network
- Queensland And Northern Territory Aerial Services Ltd.
- Queensland and Northern Territory Multimedia (Australia; digital media education)
- Quality Assurance and New Techniques in Radiation Medicine (International Atomic Energy Agency conference)
- Quality Assurance Tracking and Trend Analysis System (US DoD tracking system)
- Quality Assurance Netherlands Universities
- Quality Assurance Office/r
- Queensland Audit Office (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Oversight Committee (Ministry of Finance, Malta)
- QoS Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
- Quality Assurance Acceptable
- Quality Assured Office Machines (Green Bay, WI)
- Quantitative Analysis and Operations Management (University of Cincinnati College of Business; Ohio)
- Quantitative Approaches in Object-Oriented Software Engineering (conference)
- Quality Assurance Operating Procedure
- Quantitative Amplification of Single-Stranded DNA