What does QANTRM stand for?
QANTRM stands for Quality Assurance and New Techniques in Radiation Medicine (International Atomic Energy Agency conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quick Access Number
- Queensland Anglo Nubian Breeders (Australia)
- Queen Anne Naturopathic Center Ltd. (Seattle, WA)
- Quality Assurance Nonconformance Report
- Question and Answer
- Queensland Australian National Football League (est. 1903 as Queensland Football League)
- Quasi Autonomous Non Government Organisation
- Quantum Artificial Neural Network
- Queensland And Northern Territory Aerial Services Ltd.
- Queensland and Northern Territory Multimedia (Australia; digital media education)
- Quality Assurance Tracking and Trend Analysis System (US DoD tracking system)
- Quality Assurance Netherlands Universities
- Quality Assured National Warranties (South Ayrshire, Scotland, UK)
- Quality Assurance Office/r
- Queensland Audit Office (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Oversight Committee (Ministry of Finance, Malta)
- QoS Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
- Quality Assurance Acceptable
- Quality Assured Office Machines (Green Bay, WI)
- Quantitative Analysis and Operations Management (University of Cincinnati College of Business; Ohio)