Various professional organizations, such as the American College of Surgeons, the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), the American College of Physicians, and the specialty certification boards, have placed quality assurance and improvement as their top priority.
What does QAI stand for?
QAI stands for Quality Assurance and Improvement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAI
We have 19 other meanings of QAI in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Association for Healthy Communities (health advocacy group; Queensland, Australia; est.1984)
- Quality in Australian Health Care Study
- Queen Alexandra Hospital Home (UK)
- Quality Assurance Hold Notice
- Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (Quebec, Canada)
- Queen Anne High School (Scotland, UK)
- Queen Anne Historical Society (Seattle, WA)
- Queensland Academy of Health Sciences
- Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance International
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)