In an effort to proactively address these challenges, Director Justin Jones created a Quality Assurance Unit in January 2006.
What does QAU stand for?
QAU stands for Quality Assurance Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QAU
We have 1 other meaning of QAU in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Tracking Sheet
- Quality At the Source
- Quality Audit Tracking System (Lyons Information Systems, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Consultative Committee
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Police (Queensland, Australia)
- Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (US DHS)
- Quincy Access Television (Quincy, Massachusetts)
- Quilting Around the World (web community)
- Quality-Adjusted Tooth Year
- Quaid-e-Azam University (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QA/UR and UR/QA)
- Quadricuspid Aortic Valve (congenital anomaly)
- Quality Assurance and Validation (Research Councils UK)
- Quality Assurance and Verification (Ireland)
- Quality Audit of Vendor
- Quality Audit Visit
- Querosene de Aviação (aviation fuel)
- Qui Annis Vixit (Latin: Who Lived (insert number) Years, epigraphy)
- Quiet Automatic Volume Control
- Quality Assurance Verification Instructions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Included among the GLP components are requirements for the quality assurance unit (QAU), equipment maintenance, sample handling, record keeping and reporting standards.
Mr Davison's conduct of the two-day hearing in Seaton Sluice, Northumberland, was found to be acceptable by the Inspectorate's quality assurance unit.
In the event of an inspection, whether sponsor-initiated or FDA-initiated, the quality assurance unit would be expected to be a chief contact for the inspection team.