Another phase included instituting a training hub and marketing hub of the products, which will be based in Bhisho Showgrounds and the department, will seek to create a quality assurance unit, with internal and or external quality assurers to ensure good quality.
What does QAU stand for?
QAU stands for Quality Assurance Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QAU
We have 1 other meaning of QAU in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Tracking Sheet
- Quality At the Source
- Quality Audit Tracking System (Lyons Information Systems, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Consultative Committee
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Police (Queensland, Australia)
- Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (US DHS)
- Quincy Access Television (Quincy, Massachusetts)
- Quilting Around the World (web community)
- Quality-Adjusted Tooth Year
- Quaid-e-Azam University (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QA/UR and UR/QA)
- Quadricuspid Aortic Valve (congenital anomaly)
- Quality Assurance and Validation (Research Councils UK)
- Quality Assurance and Verification (Ireland)
- Quality Audit of Vendor
- Quality Audit Visit
- Querosene de Aviação (aviation fuel)
- Qui Annis Vixit (Latin: Who Lived (insert number) Years, epigraphy)
- Quiet Automatic Volume Control
- Quality Assurance Verification Instructions
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to proactively address these challenges, Director Justin Jones created a Quality Assurance Unit in January 2006.
Included among the GLP components are requirements for the quality assurance unit (QAU), equipment maintenance, sample handling, record keeping and reporting standards.
Mr Davison's conduct of the two-day hearing in Seaton Sluice, Northumberland, was found to be acceptable by the Inspectorate's quality assurance unit.
In the event of an inspection, whether sponsor-initiated or FDA-initiated, the quality assurance unit would be expected to be a chief contact for the inspection team.
Eventually, the state Department of Education's Quality Assurance Unit found the William S.