The tool is used to display and evaluate process job data and to help manage throughput from one machine to the next--for example, press to rewinder--and to generate reports for jobs that have been produced on machines with BST Shark or Premius systems as the inspection or print quality assurance system.
What does QAS stand for?
QAS stands for Quality Assurance System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAS
We have 72 other meanings of QAS in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Action Response Team (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance of Real-Time Oceanographic Data
- Quality Assessment Research Unit
- Quality Analytical Services (various locations)
- Quality Arterial Stiffness (cardiology)
- Quality Assessment System
- Quality Assurance Screening Program
- Quality Assurance Solutions
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality Assurance Supervisor (various companies)
- Quality Assurance, Auditing, & Security
- Quality Attributes Software (est. 2003)
- Quantiva Analysis System
- Queensland Ambulance Service (Australia)
- Queensland Apprenticeship Services (subsidiary of Commerce Queensland QCCI)
- Quest Authentication Services (Quest Software, Inc.)
- Question and Answer Services
- Quick Address Systems
- Quick Arbitrate and Select (Small Computer Systems Interface transmission rates)
- Quick Arbitration and Selection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both audit teams concluded that during the period reviewed the GAO's quality assurance system was suitably designed and operating effectively to provide reasonable assurance of conforming to applicable professional standards.
Certification requirements ensure that all elements of the company's quality assurance system are incorporated to provide greater customer satisfaction.
The plan of correction is integrated into the quality assurance system.
Readers kept getting in touch with the author for more information, interpretations and even examples showing how one could organize a quality assurance system that would conform to the ISO 9000/ANSI ASQC Q-9000 series.
16--Internal Quality Audits: Is a requirement that the quality assurance system itself will be monitored continually so that it is up to date and in-line with changing circumstances.