Government acquisition officials responsible for the support contract also failed to establish a sufficiently detailed quality assurance surveillance plan as required by FAR Subpart 46.
What does QASP stand for?
QASP stands for Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of QASP in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Systems International
- Question, Auxiliary, Subject, Infinitive (English language instruction)
- Quality Assurance Special Interest Group
- Quadrature Amplitude-Shift Keying (aka Quaternary Amplitude-Shift Keying; mathematics)
- Quality Assurance Sandia Laboratories
- Quality Assurance Scripting Language (open source tool provided by Denim Group)
- Quality Assurance Systems List
- Queens Association for Supported Living (Liverpool, Nova Scotia, Canada; formerly Queens Association for Community Opportunity)
- Quantitative Assay for Specific mRNAs (Messenger Ribonucleic Acids)
- Quality Assurance Safety Observer
- Qualcomm Automatic Satellite Position Reporting
- Qualification Alternatives to the Sandia Pulse Reactor
- Quality Assurance Status Report
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis in Social Sciences (UK)
- Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences (book series)
- Queensland Anglican Schools System (Australia)
- Queensland Acid Sulfate Soils Investigation Team (Australia)
- Queensland Association of State School Principals Inc. (Australia)
- Quality Assurance & Software Testing (workshop; various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Screening Test (hearing difficulties)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO's review also found that about half of an additional 138 contracts for basic services identified as performance-based did not have any of the elements intended to foster good outcomes: a performance work statement, measurable performance standards, and a quality assurance surveillance plan.
9) The DoD IG lauded three contracts for its detailed quality assurance surveillance plan.
While AFI 63-124, Performance-Based Service Contracts, directs quality assurance personnel to rely on this method (6) (this method best reflects customer commitment), a quality assurance surveillance plan typically uses a variety of methods--not just one--to determine if contract requirements are being met.
Quality assurance surveillance plan The quality assurance surveillance plan (QASP) presents guidance for government monitoring of the contractor in the event that work is outsourced.
Systalex brings extensive federal financial systems management, earned value management and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) experience to the winning CGI Federal Team.
About half of the 138 contracts identified by DHS as performance-based had none of the elements DHS requires for such contracts: a performance work statement, measurable performance standards, or a quality assurance surveillance plan.
The PWS team will also develop a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) that describes the procedures the government will use to monitor contract performance.