Gina Ries, quality assurance supervisor, discusses what these awards mean to the company.
What does QAS stand for?
QAS stands for Quality Assurance Supervisor (various companies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAS
We have 72 other meanings of QAS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Review Team
- Quick Action Response Team (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance of Real-Time Oceanographic Data
- Quality Assessment Research Unit
- Quality Analytical Services (various locations)
- Quality Arterial Stiffness (cardiology)
- Quality Assessment System
- Quality Assurance Screening Program
- Quality Assurance Solutions
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality Assurance System
- Quality Assurance, Auditing, & Security
- Quality Attributes Software (est. 2003)
- Quantiva Analysis System
- Queensland Ambulance Service (Australia)
- Queensland Apprenticeship Services (subsidiary of Commerce Queensland QCCI)
- Quest Authentication Services (Quest Software, Inc.)
- Question and Answer Services
- Quick Address Systems
- Quick Arbitrate and Select (Small Computer Systems Interface transmission rates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;We would normally have to replace the entire engine, but now can rely on the protective packaging to prevent decay on our machines,” said the plant's quality assurance supervisor.
Sharon Geldard, 40, a quality assurance supervisor at a food factory, from Darlington: "Absolutely nothing - it's a store for older people.
There were immediate synergies in our operating philosophies," suggested Cynthia Salas-Santoyo, quality assurance supervisor for GECU, saying "When our account manager told us about the level of service they could provide, of people working with people, we knew CSI was a good fit for us.