How to respond to the growing invasion of social media that impacts internal audit, combining new technology with old methodology for fighting fraud, need for external quality assurance review to answer - who audit the auditors are some of the new concepts that emerged.
What does QAR stand for?
QAR stands for Quality Assurance Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QAR
We have 28 other meanings of QAR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
- Qatari Rial
- Qualified Adjustment Request (Air Force)
- Qualimetrics Analog Readout
- Quality Assessment Report
- Quality Assessment Review
- Quality Assurance & Reliability
- Quality Assurance Report
- Quality Assurance Representative
- Quality Assurance Requirement
- Quality Attribute Requirement
- Quality-Aware Routing
- Quantitative Analysis Report
- Quarterly Acceptance Review
- Quarterly Activities Report (various locations)
- Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's flagship)
- Queer Arts Resource
- Question Answer Relationship (education)
- Quick Access Recorder
- Quiet, Alert, Responsive (veterinary medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The body that carries out quality assurance reviews is the Mott MacDonald consultancy which does the work on behalf of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Professor Al Hawaj highlighted a recent quality assurance evaluation conducted at the university by the Quality Assurance Review Unit in Australia.
Walsh will focus on property management quality assurance reviews throughout the Northeast Region, as well as lead the Major Building Council, a resource team for Grubb & Ellis' growing portfolio of properties over 500,000 square feet.
As a quality assurance review of the CPS course at OSU CHS, in the fall semester of 2005, the Family Medicine faculty developed a radiology case to be completed by 2nd year medical students (MS IIs) during their regular two-hour small group sessions.
The Naval Audit Service receives oversight from: * The Department of Defense Inspector General -- which sets audit policy within the DoD, conducts quality assurance reviews of our work, and oversees peer reviews of DoD audit organizations * The Army Audit Agency -- which performs triennial peer reviews on our work * The Government Accountability Office -- which sets the audit standards for all government audit organizations and has authority to audit/evaluate the Naval Audit Service's performance and compliance with standards.